Tata Imagination Challenge Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
Tata Imagination Challenge Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For the Jobs Then Apply Here: Tata Imagination Challenge Recruitment 2021 More details like Tata Imagination Challenge Hiring Details 2021, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, Tata Imagination Challenge Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Tata Imagination Challenge Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/tata-imagination-challenge
Tata Imagination Challenge Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Tata Imagination Challenge|
|Job Profile||Tata Imagination Challenge 2021|
|Eduction||Engineering ,MBA ,Undergraduate ,Students|
|Registration Deadline||22nd October 2021 11:59 PM|
|How To Apply||Online|
Tata Imagination Challenge 2021 in brief
- Do you have an idea that inspires you? One that you strongly believe in? Do you think your imagination can make a difference in the world?
- Then, the Tata Imagination Challenge 2021 is for you. India’s largest competition that’s open to all college students across the country (Student Track) as well as all Tata group employees across the world (In-House Track).
- All you need to do is brush up on your critical thinking skills, curiosity, and creativity to pass three rounds.
- To participate, follow these steps
- Step 1: Sign up on www.Dare2Compete.com
- Step 2: Register for the Tata Imagination Challenge 2021 and choose your track
- Step 3: Kick-start your journey
Tata Imagination Challenge Rules for eligibility
- The only qualification you need for the participation is a passion for your ideas and the will to pursue them. If you can bet your imagination can add value and make a difference in the world, or if you have the solution for a tough problem and want to meet the best version of yourself, then the Tata Imagination Challenge 2021 is for you.
- Student Track:
- You are eligible for this track
- If you are a college-going student (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) from any stream, across the country.
- Are currently an active full-time student
- Have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- Are in any year of college study, after 10+2 schooling or equivalent (1st /2nd /3rd /4th /5th year of college)
- Have enrolled for regular or full-time courses, Undergraduate (UG) OR Postgraduate (PG), in a university/ college as of 1st September 2021, across India.
- Are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools.
- Classes in your academic curriculum have commenced.
- You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You’ve been offered admission, but your classes haven’t started.
- You’ve enrolled in a correspondence/distance education course.
- You’ve already passed out of your college or completed your course.
- You are not a full-time student.
- You are on sabbatical from your current employer
- In-House Track
- You will be eligible for this track if :
- You are a permanent employee of any Tata company or Tata Joint venture company, globally (Including those who are on sabbatical)
- You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You are a working professional who is not on the permanent roll of Tata group companies or Tata Joint Venture companies.
- You are on the rolls of the JV partner of the Tata joint venture company.
- Awards & Prizes:
- A cash prize of Rs. 2 lakh for each winner
- Mentoring sessions by the Tata leaders
- Accelerator sessions by subject matter experts
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University – Our learning portal (www.tmtctata.com)
- Nomination to flagship learning programs
- TAS PPI (As per the PPI guidelines and eligibility criteria*)
- Round 1.1: Tata Brand Assessment – Do you think you know the Tata brands well? Here’s an assessment that will test your knowledge of various Tata brands through stories and facts. Every registered participant will get to attempt 25 questions within a fixed time duration.
Round 1.2: Gamified Assessment – Experience elements of gaming in this round, where registered participants indulge in an interactive and exciting 30-minute gamified assessment.
Round 2: Video Pitch Submissions – Participants will choose an idea of their calling and present a solution for the same through a video pitch submission. Submit your big idea in the form of an executive summary (video of up to 2 minutes) and a detailed presentation (video of up to 5 minutes).
The videos should be in .MP4 format and should not exceed 15 MB in size.
Idea Buddy Phase – In this journey you are not alone! Each candidate shortlisted after Round 2 will be mapped to a young Tata leader as a companion. This Idea buddy will help develop and polish the idea to be presented in the next round.
Round 3: Leader Interaction – This round is where you and your idea to take center-stage! Finalists showcase their big idea – what problem they are solving and how they wish to execute the solution, to a panel of senior Tata leaders. Finalists will also be interviewed by the panelists focusing on their life & career aspirations, journey, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Imagination Challenge 2021
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Tata Imagination Challenge Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|