TCS NQT Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
TCS NQT Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For A Jobs Then Apply Here: TCS NQT Recruitment 2021 More details like TCS NQT Off Campus Hiring Details 2021,Company Name,Job Profile,Education, Age limit, TCS NQT Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for TCS NQT Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/tcs-nqt-recruitment
TCS NQT Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Job Profile||TCS National Qualifier Test ( TCS NQT )|
|Year of Passing||2018 / 2019/ 2020 /2021|
|Exam Date||December 2021, March 2022|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
TCS NQT Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: Based in Brownsburg, IN, TCS is a full lifecycle IT professional services and software firm offering strategic, project, and staffing based solutions tailored to meet the specific business needs of our clients. Our professional staff leverages proven processes and tools to help our clients optimize their strategic investments. TCS Managed Services provides professional data, software and hardware support that transitions technology management responsibility from the client to TCS. Our industry experts will collaborate with you on how to use technology that best achieves your business strategies. Application and Custom web development allows businesses to design software that fit perfectly with the unique applications needed for maximum productivity and cost effectiveness across the enterprise. use technology without compromise. That means you don‘t have to waste time and effort trying to fit a square peg into your round business practices. Instead, your custom software seamlessly flows from your existing business processes.
- What is TCS National Qualifier Test:
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- Note :
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a mandatory test to be taken to register for Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who have appeared for NQT earlier and would like to improve their NQT Score, can purchase NQT Variant(s) and appear for it in the upcoming tests.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) on/before the application closure date.
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills :
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
- About the Test :
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT 2021 :
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year of study during the period 2021-2023
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2017-2020, with a degree and specialisation
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- What is NQT (Cognitive Skills) :
- (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Selection Process for TCS National Qualifier Test 2021
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) will be conducted in 2 modes:
- Online Remote Proctored Assessment
- In-Centre Assessment at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres PAN India You can choose one of these options while applying, based on the computer and network infrastructure availability at your home.
- Online Test :
- Test pattern for TCS National Qualifier Test :
Selection Time No of Questions Verbal Ability 30 mins 24 Reasoning Ability 50 mins 30 Numerical Ability 40 mins 26 Programming Logic 15 mins 10 (Optional) Coding 45 mins 2 (Optional)
TCS National Qualifier Test Results :
- After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared to your registered email ID provided during the application.
Exam Date : December 2021, March 2022
Apply Before the link Expires for TCS Hiring Freshers .
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
TCS Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|