TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 – Apply Here
TCS Atlas Hiring: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For the Jobs Then Apply Here: TCS Atlas Recruitment 2022 More details like TCS Atlas Hiring Details 2022, Company Name, Job Profile ,Education, Age limit, TCS Atlas Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for TCS Atlas Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/tcs-atlas-hiring
TCS Atlas Recruitment Details
|Job Profile||TCS Atlas|
|Year of Passing||2020, 2021 & 2022|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
TCS Atlas Hiring Freshers Details
About TCS Atlas: TCS Atlas Hiring is designed exclusively for impressive talent with a passion for innovation, and those who believe they can reimagine business functioning through a data-centric approach.
Talent discovered through TCS Atlas Hiring will be a catalyst to providing superior business outcomes, bring confidence to decision-making and help businesses execute effective data-driven strategies to build a greater future.
Application process for TCS Atlas Hiring for YoP 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Step 1 : Register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above.
- Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in
- Scenario A : In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form. Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
- Step 2 : As the final step, click here to apply for TCS Atlas Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
- Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
QUALIFICATIONS for TCS Atlas Hiring Freshers
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification : Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT : Candidates from the year of passing 2020 and 2021 should not have any backlogs and should have the course completion documents available. Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2022 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education : It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types : Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience : Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring Process. Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years.
- Courses & Discipline : Only full-time Post Graduation courses with specializations as Mathematics/Statistics/ Economics will be considered from Year of passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Below are some of the many roles where you will be working with the best in the industry, offering your expert knowledge and fresh perspectives to create value for global businesses.
- Insightful Data Scientists : Identifying valuable data and structuring large volumes to discover trends and patterns, you will be key to providing confidence to decision making.
- Expert Risk Modellers : You will play an integral role in developing and evaluating systems, minimizing/controlling risk and optimizing business functioning.
- Intelligent Model Validators : You will be understanding the concept behind most of the available tools and techniques, applying them depending on the nature of problems, and also understanding their weaknesses and key mitigants.
- Adept Statisticians : You will analyse and interpret data to enable informed planning, and identify trends based on the results to project growth and transformation.
Apply Before the link Expires for TCS Atlas Hiring Freshers .
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
(Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the further process through email.)
TCS Atlas Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|