Lion Bridge Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
Lion Bridge Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For A Jobs Then Apply Here: Lion Bridge Recruitment 2021 More details like Lion Bridge Hiring Details 2021, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, Lion Bridge Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Lion Bridge Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/lion-bridge-recruitment
Lion Bridge Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Lionbridge Company|
|Job Profile||Systems Engineer Position|
|Eduction||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Mumbai ,Maharashtra, India|
Lion Bridge Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 23 countries
- You will use your IT expertise hands-on within a small team, supporting and maintaining our service platforms. The role is focused on the management of our Public Cloud services, mainly hosted in Azure. You will assist your colleagues in system administration, migrations, automation, cost and utilization reporting, tagging of resources and other day-to-day operations.
- Administration and management of Azure Cloud-based services
- Day to day operations, including utilization, scalability, tagging, cost and access management.
- Setup and maintain cost and utilization reporting templates/alerts.
- Maintain security frameworks and test ‘blueprints’, working closely with our IT and Security Teams.
- Optimize and automate environment configuration working with other team members.
QUALIFICATIONS for Lion Bridge Hiring Freshers
- Should have experience in Azure technologies
- Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in IT, Information Systems or its equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience including virtualization, networking, identity, storage, backups, resilience, and disaster recovery.
- Experience and knowledge in administration of Azure portal and Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates to accomplish many of their tasks.
- Experience in PowerShell and Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI) for more efficient automation.
- Knowledge of Windows Virtual Desktop preferred.
- Manage, Administer and Monitor Azure Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Manage Access and Security, User Environments and Apps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Azure certification preferred.
- Ability to work with a global team across multiple time zones in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Very good organizational skills with understanding of financial concepts.
Apply Before the link Expires for Lion Bridge Hiring Freshers .
Lion Bridge Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|