Last updated on November 22nd, 2021 at 11:59 am
Evive Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
Evive Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For A Jobs Then Apply Here: Evive Recruitment 2021 More details like Evive Hiring Details 2021, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, Evive Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Evive Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/evive-recruitment
Evive Recruitment Details
|Trainee Software Engineer Position
|How To Apply
Evive Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: Evive is a calendar of artistic and cultural events that will occur in Timisoara and surroundings. Also, the Evive team is participating as guest to as many events as possible, taking photographs and talking to guests and organizers. Photos are then available for download on www.evive.ro, at maximum resolution.
- Software Engineer Trainee plays a vital role at Evive, they will help build large scale, distributed, fault tolerant systems and software. They will work closely with their mentors on Proofs of Concept (PoCs) in the Evive app and web solution. This role will help develop and test software across the full stack from server side back-end code to client side interfaces.
- Write manual test cases.
- Develop automated test cases.
- Review existing test cases for needed updates.
- Execute manual test cases in SaaS applications.
- Identify, record, and document potential quality issues and bugs and escalates the issues to mentor when necessary.
- Prepare quality reports for internal review.
- Plan, Design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios for Multiple Accounts.
- Responsible for test execution and automation for system management, data provisioning, high availability, access control, REST APIs.
- Design functional, stress, scalability, HA type of tests for the product. Testing and configuration of iSCSI/FC clients.
- Work closely with cross functional teams.
- Create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis.
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts.
QUALIFICATIONS for Evive Hiring Freshers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of OO design.
- Java or Python knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of React or ReactJS preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively andbuild relationships with others.
- Mission-driven with a strong commitment to the vision and values of Evive.
- A positive attitude and excitement for learning.
Apply Before the link Expires for Evive Hiring Freshers .
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Evive Hiring Details in Video
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App
|JobMi Marathi Youtube
|Follow Us On Instagram
|Like Us On Facebook
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us