Citi Bank Mega Hiring 2020:It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders.Citig Bank hiring candidates having Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience ,for the role of Junior Developer ,for Pune location.
Citi Bank Mega Hiring 2020 Junior Developer 2020 | Apply Now
Company Name: City Bank
Job Post Name: Junior Developer
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location :- Pune,India
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications.
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development.
- Working knowledge of program languages.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team.
- The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Join Us-Follow Us
|Facebook Page||Click Here|