Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2021 For Junior Service Engineer Position -Diploma | Apply Here

433

Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here

Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2021 For Junior Service Engineer Position -Diploma | Apply HereBajaj Allianz Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For A Jobs Then Apply Here: Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2021 More details like Bajaj Allianz Hiring Details 2021, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, Bajaj Allianz Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Bajaj Allianz Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/bajaj-allianz-recruitment

Bajaj Allianz Recruitment  Details

Company NameBajaj Allianz General Insurance Insurance company
Job ProfileJunior Service Engineer Position
EductionDiploma
How To Apply
Online
Job Location
Bangalore

Bajaj Allianz Hiring Freshers Details

About Company: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May, 2001 to conduct General Insurance business (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. In November 2014, the company was awarded the Best General Insurance Company of the Year, by Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2014, for its outstanding customer service levels, the innovations in the field of insurance and the sound financial management which has led to continuous profitability over the years. The company has also won the award for “Best Insurance Company in the Private Sector – General” by ABP News – Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Awards in 2014.

Job Description

  • Conducting Surveys in Field and Assessment off loss
  • coordinating with insured of claim documents & processing
  • Building relationship with internal and External customer

    QUALIFICATIONS for Bajaj Allianz Hiring Freshers

  • Diploma/B.E

Apply Before the link Expires for Bajaj Allianz Hiring Freshers .

Bajaj Allianz Hiring Details in Video

Important Links

Apply OnlineClick Here
Official WebsiteClick Here

Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online

Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us JobMi

JobMi Download Mobile AppClick Here
Subscribe Us On YoutubeClick Here
Follow Us On InstagramClick Here
Like Us On FacebookClick Here
Join Us On WhatsapFollow UsClick Here

TOP COMPANIES RECRUITMENT  APPLY NOW

GoogleInfosysIBM
L&T InfotechMphasisAdobe
AmazonNokiaPhilips
CSS CorpAccentureZoho
DellWiproOracle
EclerxRepco HomeTata Motors
MindtreeTCSHCL
NTT DataMicrosoftGeneral Electric
RelianceHoneywellL&T Construction
CognizantMastercardTech Mahindra
IntelGenpactESKO
BajajDXCVirtusa

 

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply