Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Apply Here
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For the Jobs Then Apply Here: Amazon Recruitment 2023 More details like Amazon Off Campus Hiring Details 2023, Company Name, Job Profile, Education, Age limit, Amazon Off Campus Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/amazon-off-campus-recruitment-2023
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Details
|Job Profile||Digital Content Associate|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu India|
Amazon Off Campus Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on digital content of the book and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the e-book content quality standards, operation workflow tools and other supporting tools.
- Should continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on acumen to identify and report the errors, has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- Should perform content quality checks to qualify the customer experience for content viewing and Kindle device usage, will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- Should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Off Campus Hiring Freshers
- Education Qualification: Basic Graduation Degree
- Work Experience: 0-2 Years
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Off Campus Hiring Freshers .
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
(Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the further process through email.)
Amazon Off Campus Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|