Air India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Here
Air India Recruitment 2023: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For the Jobs in Air India Then Apply Here .More details like Air India Hiring Details 2023, Company Name, Job Profile, Education, Age limit, Air India Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Air India Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/air-india-recruitment-2023
Air India Recruitment 2023 Details
|Company Name||Air India|
|Job Profile||12th Pass/Any Degree|
|How To Apply||Walk-in Drive – Date :10 – 25 August 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
Air India Recruitment 2023 Freshers Details
About Company: Air India is the flag carrier of India, headquartered in New Delhi. It is owned by Talace Private Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of Tata Sons, after Air India Limited’s former owner, the Government of India, completed the sale. Air India operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 102 domestic and international destinations. New Delhi, The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India
- Job Overview: Carry out safety, security, and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world-class inflight experience.
- Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstrations for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
- Administrative duties:
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
Qualifications & Skills for Air India Hiring Freshers
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12th from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% mark.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
Skills and Attributes:
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring, and empathetic.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Note: This recruitment is only for Females.
- Age Limit: Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and 35 years for experienced crew.
Apply Before the link Expires for Air India Hiring Freshers .
(Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the further process through email.)
Air India Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|