Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021 – Apply Here
Procter & Gamble Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For the Jobs Then Apply Here: Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021 More details like Procter & Gamble Hiring Details 2021, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, Procter & Gamble Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Procter & Gamble Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/procter-gamble-recruitment
Procter & Gamble Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Procter & Gamble Company|
|Job Profile||IT Manager Position|
|Eduction||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Bhopal ,Madhya Pradesh ,India|
Procter & Gamble Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a soap and candle company. Today, we re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands, including Always, Charmin, Braun, Fairy, Febreze, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Oral B, Pantene, Pampers Tide, and Vicks. The design, development, growth and success of these products and many more is thanks to the innovative and insightful minds of our people. From Day 1, you’ll help make everyday life easier for our 5 billion consumers through billion dollar brands. With our large global footprint, there are many opportunities to work with P&G in multiple locations. We offer opportunities in approximately 70 countries and continually aim to attract, reward and advance the finest people in the world. As a build from within organization, we see 95% of our people start at an entry level and progress through the organization. Here, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That’s why we don’t have any rotational development programs or gradual ramping-up periods: you’ll be able and encouraged to dive right in from day 1.
- The Site E2E Operation & IT stewardship leader is part of ITOT (Information Technology/Operation Technology) team in plant that overviews IT operations to make sure plant is up and running without any technology hassles. ITOT team strives to provide Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & networking.
- The E2E Leaders act as IT Operations leaders for the site. They lead all aspects of IT operations in their site and collaborate with local PC&IS resources to support IT components in the OT space. The E2E Operation leader interact with Plant functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, Engineering team for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities), and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency). They are also responsible for the IT continuity planning, IT compliance, cybersecurity vulnerability & info security and systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Audit Team.
- P&G seeks to provide products and services of outstanding quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers and the ITOT team, through its innovation & digital reach at plants and using ground-breaking technologies, plays a pivotal part in ensuring that P&G delivers on its aim.
- Responsibilities Position :
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead technical incidents to resolution.
- Technical proficiency and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network. Issue/Problem Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues or problems and alert management proactively, elevating to right operation team.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for the site (review, approve, and control quality of execution).
- Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ITOT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan.
- Solution Design: Site E2E leader acts as a consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Performer of internal compliance procedures and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality.
- Support internal assessments and global audits on all IT topics.
- Governance of Operational partners at site: Coordinate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site.
QUALIFICATIONS for Procter & Gamble Hiring Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of experience in IT Operations & management.
- Basic in IT stewardship requirement & controls, ITIL Foundation Certification would be advantageous.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Network Infrastructure domain expertise.
- PMP certification.
- Excellent business judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & Verbal) skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Procter & Gamble Hiring Freshers .
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
(Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the further process through email.)
Procter & Gamble Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|