NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022 – Apply Here
NCR Corporation Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For the Jobs Then Apply Here: NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022 More details like NCR Corporation Hiring Details 2022, Company Name, Job Profile ,Education, Age limit, NCR Corporation Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for NCR Corporation Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/ncr-corporation-recruitment
NCR Corporation Recruitment Details
|Company Name||NCR CORPORATION INDIA PVT. LTD|
|Job Profile||Software Intern|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Hyderabad ,Telangana ,India|
NCR Corporation Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. This individual will serve the “Test Engineer” role on an Agile team.
- Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
- Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Co-ordinate cross-team test activities
- Perform manual functional and regression testing
- Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
- Ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
- Record, maintain, and archive test results
- Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
- Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
- Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
- Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
- Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
- Manage physical and virtual lab environments
- Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
- Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
- Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
QUALIFICATIONS for NCR Corporation Hiring Freshers
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of experience in Software Testing
- Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology.
- Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
- Ability to identify, debug and clearly articulate software defects
- Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing and Database Testing
- Experience in enterprise software testing
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration and end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills
- Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates
- Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts
- Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
Apply Before the link Expires for NCR Corporation Hiring Freshers .
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
(Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the further process through email.)
NCR Corporation Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|