JSPL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Here
JSPL Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For A Jobs Then Apply Here: Jindal Steel and Power Company Recruitment 2022 More details like Jindal Steel and Power Company Hiring Details 2022, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, JSPL Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for JSPL Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/jspl-recruitment
JSPL Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Jindal Steel and Power Company|
|Job Profile||Information Security Manager Position|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Raigarh ,Chhattisgarh ,India|
JSPL Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) is one of India’s fastest growing and largest integrated steel manufacturers, significantly present in the steel, power, mining and infrastructure segment. Part of the US $ 18 billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company’s business operations span across Asia, Africa and Australia. Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the youngest son of the legendary Shri O.P. Jindal, the company produces economical and efficient steel and power through backward and forward integration. From the widest flat products to a whole range of long products, JSPL today sports a product portfolio that caters to markets across the steel value chain. The company produces the world’s longest (121-meter) rails and it is the first in the country to manufacture large-size parallel flange beams. An enterprising spirit and the ability to discern future trends have been the driving force behind the company’s remarkable growth story. The organisation is wedded to ideals like innovation and technological leadership and provides employment opportunities to over 22,000 Indians and anchor a socio-economic ecosystem for over 100,000 families.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain robust security controls to protect business from security breaches/ incidents.
- Hands-on ability to evaluate and execute tools for basic security assessment of environment (VAPT, perimeter security scans etc.)
- Ensure operational performance to deliver security controls at optimum cost.
- Maintain a good relationship with key stakeholders including business, other IT departments security teams to deliver on security requirements timely and effectively.
- Engage with auditors to manage audits and track all department remediation’s.
- Support audits by timely response, escalation management, gap analysis, mitigation etc.
- Manage risk profile of the IT-systems.
- Drive education and awareness activities across platform and IT systems.
- Provide direction for Enterprise IT Security and Cybersecurity protection and oversee Technology governance and policies.
- Develops Enterprise IT Security strategy, awareness programs, be able to define security architecture, and security incident response.
- Develops, maintains and publishes up-to-date security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Evaluates new cybersecurity threats and IT trends and develops effective security controls.
- Evaluates any potential security breaches, coordinates response, and recommend corrective actions.
- Define and report on information security KPIs.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and regulatory trends and developments for the enterprise technology.
- Needs a good understanding of Security Management principles, Security governance principles
- Organize the preparation of the security status dashboards including presentation to executive management.
QUALIFICATIONS for JSPL Hiring Freshers
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- • Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Good command on stakeholder management, judgement, conflict resolution, risk mitigations.
- Provide leadership to the global team at strategic, tactical, and operational level Qualification
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology and or commensurate experience in delivering security solutions.
- Overall Enterprise IT Security experience of ~10+ years preferred.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP etc. preferred.
- Should have senior level in the domain of Security operations management.
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- Typically, a background in technical security roles or operations.
Apply Before the link Expires for JSPL Hiring Freshers .
JSPL Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|