Hatch Recruitment 2022 – Apply Here
Hatch Recruitment: Dear Candidates Your Are looking For the Jobs Then Apply Here: Hatch Recruitment 2022 More details like Hatch Hiring Details 2022, Company Name, Job Profile,Education, Age limit, Hatch Vacancy Details, Eligibility Qualification And How To Apply online application for Hatch Recruitment Off-Campus Hiring is shared in below article of https://www.jobmi.in/hatch-recruitment
Hatch Recruitment Details
|Job Profile||Comos Administrator Position|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Employment Type||Permanent/ Full time|
|Job Location||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
Hatch Hiring Freshers Details
About Company: Hatch is a global multidisciplinary management, engineering and development consultancy. Its group companies have more than 9,000 staff in 70+ offices. In 2015, Hatch was ranked as a top 20 International Design Firm according to the Engineering News-Record rankings
- We manage our clients’ entire project lifecycle from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies. Join our team and become part of a community that strives for positive change–providing the best solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges!
- As the successful candidate, you will:
- Configure, administer, maintain and support the COMOS application on projects and for the company as a whole
- Analyze project functional requirements at project commencement to define technical configuration changes required to the systems to achieve the project’s goals.
- Investigate and resolve issues identified by project users, engaging additional specialists where needed.
- Collect and understand requests for minor changes on project level and points out alternative options where possible.
- Generate custom reports, by understanding the needs, priorities, alternatives necessary to support the project’s objectives.
- Manage technical issues and help users with advanced COMOS usage to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Plan and conduct training of other support staff, discipline Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and users on how to get the most out of COMOS by role.
- Configure client specific tagging formats, report templates and queries in COMOS Monitor and maintain integration to 3rd party applications on projects to ensure data integrity is maintained throughout the common data environment.
- Communicate required enhancements to the COMOS BIM manager and development (AMS) team as requested by project teams or personally.
- Prioritize bugs and enhancements in conjunction with other functional support personnel and Global Discipline representatives.
- Represent the needs and priorities of the projects during DPD functional reviews while working with other functional support personnel to foster global consistency.
- Collaborate with QA team members to develop and run test scenarios and test cases.
- Perform functional acceptance testing of bug fixes, minor enhancements and major enhancements and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Assist with knowledge capture and with the maintenance and update of user, marketing and training materials, manuals, and tutorials.
- Understand and assist with data flow and DTO requirements with Hatch’s common data environment.
- Support the roll out of new versions of COMOS in conjunction with the COMOS development team
QUALIFICATIONS for Hatch Hiring Freshers
- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited College or University.
- Extensive experience with the COMOS application
- Experience in Information Technology, ideally in an Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management (EPCM) environment.
- Excellent knowledge of automation and data modeling, systems and data integration, validation, and verification.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server programming and administration (SQL & MYSQL), with a sound understanding of Databases and Data Structures.
- Programming Experience: .NET 4.0 and above, VB, C#/C++, PowerShell.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows OS & networking.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Software development experience
- Experience with Windows Azure servers
- Knowledge of BIM principles
- Experience working directly on projects in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment
- CAD Experience: MicroStation, AutoCAD is beneficial
- BIM Experience: Aveva suite, Bentley OpenPlant suite, Hexagon SmartPlant suite is beneficial
- Nice to have Programming Experience: Visual Scripting for MS macros required, beneficial – APIs (RESTful APIs and OpenAPI), Power BI, , Python, FORTRAN, HTML5
- Availability to travel when required.
Apply Before the link Expires for Hatch Hiring Freshers .
Note:-Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
(Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the further process through email.)
Hatch Hiring Details in Video
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Daily Jobs Alert Follow Us Jobmi
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|JobMi Marathi Youtube||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Like Us On Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsapFollow Us||Click Here|